Sunday, March 25, 2012

Good-bye Amelia, hello...?

We all know that the much loved companions Amy and Rory will be leaving Doctor Who this coming season. Steven Moffat has hinted that it will be heartbreaking. I can't honestly say I'm looking forward to their departure.

But, as it always is with human nature, I can't wait for the new companion. Just a few days ago they put on Doctor Who BBC the news that Jenna-Louise Coleman will be taking on the role as companion. But that's pretty much all.

But she looks promising, and I can only hope that Moffat will create another great character. After all, with the man who thought up the Eleventh Doctor, Amy, Rory, and River Song, how could you go wrong?

I live in anticipation for the new series, the first half of which airs this autumn. It's going to be fantastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xoxo