Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing.


Most five-year-olds can draw a better superhero than I can. The same goes for my friend Rose. And yet, we still went to the trouble of drawing several. It goes the with Avengers craze.
First, my drawings:
Iron Man
Thor


The Hulk

Captain America

Hawkeye
Loki

Black Widow



And then Rose's:
Iron Man
The Hulk
Thor

Hawkeye
Captain America
Wow. I expect art museums around the world will be calling momentarily with offers of five million dollars or more.




2 comments:

  1. Wow I love them! You guys are too fun! In all honestly you can draw 100 times better than me! BTW my favorite is THOR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!! Cute!!!:D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! xoxo