Saturday, September 8, 2012

Almost Selfless

When I go to craft stores, I usually spend the majority of my time there in the section devoted to yarn. I rarely buy all the yarn I want (actually, I don't think I've ever done that), but I love to just look at it all.

Today, I bought two skeins for myself, a rare gesture of self love. One of them was because it was on sale , and the other because it was so beautiful I couldn't resist it for more than five seconds.

It reminds me of watercolors and impressionist paintings. And sunrises. And sunsets. Any my favorite color combo (pink, yellow, and orange). And about a million other beautiful things. I love this yarn. (No, that's not a reference to I Love This Yarn. I just love this yarn.) 

I have no idea what I'm going to do with this yarn, but  when I get inspired to knit something with it, I don't think I'll be able to wait. 

I also bought four skeins of Loops & Thread Charisma, three dark gray and one purple. I bought the purple because there was a sale, two for $5, and I was like, what the heck. So I bought it. Happily. And without second thought. 

I love yarn.......... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xoxo