Saturday, October 20, 2012

Washcloth of Death

This morning I got a feeling of not being able to finish any knitting projects ever. So I asked on Ravelry what people's favorite patterns to knit in a couple of hours were. I got tons of responses almost instantly, all of them tempting. But one of them was better than all the others, no question.

A quick and very easy Dalek washcloth. it took me about 3 hours, and it had enough complicatedness to keep it interesting for all three of those hours (except for the five rows of seed stitch at the beginning and end. That part was a little boring). 

Also, I learned a new technique- bobbles. Bobbles are absolutely necessary if you want to make a Dalek. I used them in the crocheted Dalek, but those were crocheted and I learned them ages ago. Knit bobbles, though, those were new to me. Well, not anymore! 

There were so many suggestions, I don't think I'll be doing any Christmas knitting until Monday- but who doesn't like to take the weekend off?


1 comment:

  1. I love this so incredibly much!!! Seriously I think this is my favorite thing you have ever knitted!!! I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! xoxo