Monday, February 18, 2013

Finishing and Starting

About an hour and a half ago, I was on the computer checking my email and whatnot, and then I saw what time it was and thought, 'I guess I better finish that fox so I can blog about it before midnight.'

I was actually almost done; I just had a few (dozen) ends to weave in. But I wove those ends in, and then, as a reward, I started a new project. But first, photos of my mini-fox collar:
The pattern, Mr Fox Stole My Heart & Mini-Fox, is easy to follow and very easy. I had a bit of trouble getting the eyes to work right, but I got it in the end. I still have to round up some magnets so he doesn't fall off whenever I wear him, but I doubt I'll be wearing him much anyway so there's no hurry. 

And now for my most recent WIP....
I started an Instant-Gratification Scarf, using Knitpicks Full Circle Bulky in the colorway Mocha. They aren't joking when they say instant gratification; I was only working on the scarf for about and hour and it's already about 40 inches long. Of course, the fact that I'm using Bulky weight yarn held double and US size 15 needles helps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xoxo