Saturday, February 23, 2013

Photography

I don't pretend to be a good photographer. Heck, I don't even pretend to be a photographer. Most of the pictures I take only turn out half decent because of my camera. Sometimes my camera does and exceptional job and gives me a twice decent picture.
This evening, I was sitting in the front yard writing and suddenly I looked up and saw the tree branches silhouetted against the blue sky, the setting sun casting a golden glow over everything. And I thought that it would make a great picture, so I grabbed the camera and took a few quick shots. The above one is my favorite. 

Sometimes, like today, photography seems like something I could pursue. But most of the time, I say, leave it to those who don't have a stronger ambition to become a best selling author. 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely :) :)
    also love the new profile picture! quite nice.
    :D
    xoxo becca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! xoxo