Saturday, April 27, 2013

Excuses ( 4KCBWDAY4 )


This post is two days late. And I have an excellent excuse: Thursday was a really busy day for me. I accidently slept in late, had to rush to get ready for my class, went to class, came home, made a cake, remembered fifteen minutes too late that I was supposed to be babysitting the neighbors (thankfully Mrs Neighbor hadn't left yet), babysat for two hours (I say babysat, but mostly I just read and knit), came home, ate dinner, had my friend over to eat the aforementioned cake, and then we watched Penelope. Which is an amazing movie, by the way.

But the cake was really, really good.

So, today (or rather, Thursday) I am (or was) supposed to write about colors. What colors do I use in my knitting? What are my favorite colors?

When looking at a rainbow, all I see is color- I don't see one color that I favor.  When I think about it, I can't think of any colors that I like or dislike, except that hideous greenish-yellow color that everybody should hate.

And in my projects? I use a lot of blue, but that doesn't mean I prefer it. The only color you won't see in my projects is yellow, and that's only because I don't have any yellow yarn- I love the color yellow.

I love color, and playing with color, and creating color combinations. I love neutrals- gray in particular.

And I don't have a favorite color.

1 comment:

  1. With a day like that, better than the blog post come a little late than that the cake not get baked!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! xoxo