Thursday, April 4, 2013

How's it goin'?

I love wearing mismatched socks, don't you?
I've spent a wonderful day knitting and writing. I knit 3(!) and a half hexipuffs, which brings this month's total up to 6, and I'm about 200 words above par in  my novel. I've been writing about 800-1000 words a day, and haven't fallen behind yet. I'm almost managing to move the story along pretty slowly, which is good. 

Tomorrow is the first day of the DFW Fiber Fest, and I'm going to go with my mom again. This is the second year I'm going, and I am so excited. I've been educated in the fiber arts a lot more since last year (though my grammar doesn't seem to have improved) and I'm looking forward to actually being able to appreciate all the yummy yarns this year. 

I'll be back tomorrow with a lighter purse and, hopefully, a heavier stash. See you then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xoxo