Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WIPs and Books: The Leaning Tower of Hexipuffs

This month has been fruitful in terms of hexipuffs. I think I have 24 so far- one a day. Of course, I haven't actually been doing one a day; I've been doing 3 in a day and then not doing any for two days. But it all evens out in the end.

I lay them all out on the floor today, all 68 that I've done since I started in January. The collection seemed pitifully small, but 68 is still an excellent somewhat good accomplishment. By  the end of May I intend to have 100- perhaps that will make it look slightly more impressive when all spread out.

In terms of books, I haven't been doing very well in writing or reading. I'm about 1000 words behind in my novel, and I haven't read Jane Eyre since last Thursday, exactly a week ago. Hopefullly next week will see some progress in both.

Linking with Tami's Amis today.

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! xoxo