Wednesday, May 1, 2013

WIPs and Books: IT'S GETTING THERE!

blame the bad picture on the time of day!
I just finished the hood of Oh My Bear!. Literally, I finished it about ten minutes ago. Do you guys know what this means? It means that I only have the arms left! (and the seams, and a million and one ends to weave in...)

When I finished the hood and tried the sweater on, I was the happiest person in the Universe. It just looked so awesome. Not that it's that great a  sweater- considering it's my first, it would be almost sinful for it to turn out perfectly. But it actually looked like a garment! With an actualy hood! I just felt so incredibly talented.

Of course, I except this euphoria won't last long- but I'm hoping it'll last long enough to carry me through a good portion of the arms tomorrow afternoon.

On the topic of books, I've been reading Across the Universe by Beth Revis. It's Young Adult Fiction, which I've decided really isn't my thing. I'm almost done with the book, and very few parts of it have impressed me. I'll do a full book review on it when I'm done- but don't expect me to say many good things about it.

I'm linking with Tami's Amis today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xoxo