Friday, June 14, 2013

FO Friday: Hooks and Things


I don't have much of an FO today- just this little flower, which I crocheted for my sister the other night. It was in payment for her doing my dishes, a chore which I detest. The pattern is Flower Hairclip by Céline at Chez Céline. It's the best flower pattern I've come across yet- I love the results, and it's fun to make. I'll definitely be hooking more of these!

I used Wool of the Andes leftover from my Doctor Who Scarf Bag  (blogged about here) in the colors Oyster Heather and Whirlpool. The button was one from my sister's collection. I used an  F crochet hook, which was nice because whenever I crochet flowers, they turn out too loose.

I've run out of things to say (and I want to get back to the Merlin episode I'm in the middle of), so I will redirect you all to Tami's Amis for more FO Friday posts. See you later! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xoxo