Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WIP Wednesday: All of Them (+ one)

I dug through my hibernation can today and was surprised to only find five unfinished projects. Unfortunately, I don't want to work on any of them- and I don't think I will be any time soon. (Because I have a Knitpicks order coming on Friday...)

Even though I clearly have plenty of projects to work on, I didn't want to work on any of them. I wanted to start something new. And so I did.
The photo is black and white because my camera was making the beautiful purple pillow which serves as a background bright blue and the yarn, which is a lovely orangey-brownish with hints of green, a pale peach color. 

I'm knitting a Bedknobs and Broomsticks with my scrumptious handspun merino. It's a little thick and thin, but I think that will just add to the charm of the cowl. It was also my first time winding a center-pull ball by hand, and it was extremely easy as well as fast! I'll definitely be using it as my preferred  ball winding method in the future. 

That's it for me today! I'm hoping to have two FO's by Friday- Bedknobs and Broomsticks and the little lamb mitts blogged about here (those are actually already done, so I'll have at least those to blog about on Friday). And now, let me redirect you to Tami's Amis for more WIPs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xoxo